Tuesday 26 June 2012

7 things for 7 days!

Hey guys! I'm really sorry about not blogging in a while!
You may have already seen Louise's ( www.sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk ) ' Interactive! 7 things for 7 days :: June', you may have already done it. Basically you just make a list of 7 things you want to achieve in 7 days, and write them down as a motivator. Personally, I think this is a great idea! So here are my 7 things...
(1) Don't be afraid to spend!
I seem to always buy the cheap make-up, which is poor quality instead of investing in something that works, so this week, I'm going to splash out on a high end lipstick or foundation.
(2) Get a different skin care routine!
I've had the same skin care routine for so long now, and when you don't change your routine for so long, you start to not notice any change, so this week, I'm going to look around for different cleansers, removers, moisturisers, face wash, etc. ,  and see if I notice a difference. Fingers crossed!
(3)  Make something!
I love making random things, however I haven't for so long! My 5 year old cousin is coming to stay with me for the weekend, so I'm thinking of making her a tutu or something. Hmmm, I need to get my creative juices flowing.
(4) Get reading!
For Christmas, my mum kindly got me a kindle, but it seems I've kind of gotten out of the habit of reading. So I'm going to blow the dust of my lovely kindle and do some more reading. I love Sophie Kinsella and have some books I'm going to re-read ( Yey!)
(5) Sort out!
My wardrobe isn't that great, it's full of clothes that are too small, and things that I just look at and ask myself 'Why?! Why did I buy this?'. I think I need to clear it out and then re-stock it ;)
(6) Blog!
It's been more than a week since my last post (smacks hand) and this is really bad for a blog, so I'm planning to write down some ideas of what I can write about, and then ...write about them. So if there is anything you want me to write about, please tell me!
(7) Meet people!
Blogging is a great way to make new friends, so I'm going to use this to my advantage, and meet some new people! Yay!

So that's my 7 things for 7 days, I hope you take part in this too, if you do, be sure to tell me!

Thanks for reading!
Adios!
Abbie!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment