Sunday 10 June 2012

Helloooo Blogger!!!

Hola!

I decided to make this blog as I quite liked the idea of having a little place on the Internet just for me (and hopefully some readers, obviously!) where I could give my opinions. Basically, I'm going to use this little space for reviews on beauty products, and that kind of jazz, as well as just having fun! (After all, if I didn't have fun writing, there'd be no point!)

I hope you maybe want to become a member, or want to see what else I post! Please comment if there's anything you want me to review and I'll check it out! Or just tell me what you'd like to see!

Please leave me a link to your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

see ya next time! 

Abbie
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hiya, it's Louise from http://confessionsofasecretshopper.blogspot.com

    Was just wondering if you had GFC or Bloglovin as I'm following your blog now but don't know if I'll be showing to you as doing so as I had to copy and paste into my blog reader (if that makes sense)

    Love your first posts by the way xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you so much for following me, it means a lot! I don't have either yet, but I think I'm going to get Bloglovin. It's so coincidental, I was on your blog the other day, but didn't know whether I could follow by email, so I bookmarked you :) I really appreciate your kind words and you following me!
    Abbie Xxx

    ReplyDelete